Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome

I am currently the Defensive Coordinator for the football team at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.  Football has been a mainstay in my life since I started playing way back in seventh grade.  You could say football is a true love of mine.

Crazy Horse Hunting Club - Rusk County
My other main love outside of my family is definitely deer hunting.  I am fortunate to teach bow hunting as a class at UW-Stout.  It has become one of the more popular physical education classes at the University.  Teaching two sessions of bow hunting and an archery class the first quarter of the fall semester allows me plenty of time at the archery range each week.  By the end of the quarter I am pretty dialed in with my bow.  If only I could hunt more.

I do not get to bow hunt too much due to my football obligations.  It is mostly on Sundays that I'm able to get out in the woods.   I am lucky enough though to be able to gun hunt for the full Wisconsin gun season on our 400 acres in Rusk County.  The above photo is from our group, the Crazy Horse Hunting Club from the 2005 season.

I am passionate about whitetail hunting and big bucks in particular.  Like many of you reading this, I love getting email photos of big bucks that have been shot throughout the state each year.  I started this blog to share and discuss all these great bucks.  I have also started a Facebook page where photos and comments can be shared.  I'll provide a link to this page at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment